The Gaucho Fund Annual Fund provides the resources needed to enrich the lives of our student-athletes as they strive to achieve excellence in the classroom and at the highest level of competition. As an Annual Fund donor to UCSB Athletics, your commitment helps UCSB secure resources for:
- Supplemental operational funding for our teams
- Foremost recruiting programs to attract talented athletes and coaches
- Advanced technologies and equipment
- Funding for travel to away games and tournaments
- Opportunities for community involvement and leadership development
Donor Appreciation Levels and Benefits
We are pleased to offer these benefits to our donors. Your generous support provides the opportunity for UCSB student athletes to compete at a Division I level, reach their goals, and receive a world class education. As a way of saying thank you for your investment we offer a variety of benefits to enhance your experience with The Gaucho Fund. Listed below are the various giving levels.
- Values listed are fair market value (FMV) and are per person.
- Benefits subject to change.
- No benefits can be conferred upon donors who give through donor advised funds.
- It is the policy of the University of California, Santa Barbara and the UC Santa Barbara Foundation that a modest portion of gifts and/or the income from gifts may be used to defray the costs of raising and administering funds.
- For more information, contact the UCSB Athletics Development Office at 805-893-5372.
Levels and Benefits Guide
The Young Alumni giving level is a program created specifically for UCSB Alumni who have graduated within the past five years and want to make a contribution to UCSB Athletics. The benefits they will receive include the following: